It is designed for children under the age of 18 who are:
- At the risk of being removed from the home or community.
- Transitioning back into the community from an out-of-home placement.
- Exhibiting significant difficulties in daily life due to emotional, mental, or behavioral conditions.
- Not helped by less intensive services such as out-patient counseling or therapy.
Parent/Guardian will need the following at the appointment:
- Medicaid Card
- Applicable School Records for the past six months
- Records from other behavioral healthcare services your child has received
- Juvenile Court Records, if applicable
- Any additional pertinent information regarding the child’s conduct or habits.
Once the assessment is completed and your child needs services, please get in touch with our intake department to begin services. If you need any assistance during this process, please get in touch with us.
CAVA will provide a team of clinicians to help families so children can remain at home. Individual and family counseling, parent coaching, and case management support families and children.